The following is the admission procedure at SLS:
- Parents must first register their child in the Accounts Office of the school. Please remember that registration of the child does not guarantee admission to the school. The Accounts Office can be found by contacting the campus.
- After registration, the child must appear for an entrance test. The date of the entrance test will be provided by the school.
- Once the child clears the entrance test, parents should pick-up an admission form from the Accounts Office. The admission form should be filled in very carefully (in BLOCK LETTERS) and submitted to the Accounts Office with the following documents & requirements:
a. Copy of Birth Certificate or B-Form of the child
b. Two photographs
c. Copy of School Leaving Certificate (if the child has attended another school before)
d. Father’s or Guardian’s ID Card copy
e. Payment (School Fees). Please note that there is no policy of concession in fees
- After payment of all school fees, parents must collect the admission package from the Accounts Office consisting of the following items:
b. Uniform List
c. School Prospectus
d. School Badge
e. Welcome Letter
f. Forecast of Major Events
g. Fee Card
- Last date for payment of monthly tuition fee is the 12th of every month, after which incremental fine becomes payable.
- In case you withdraw your child from school, you must provide one month’s advance written notice, otherwise one month’s advance fee becomes payable.
- Collect a receipt for all payments made to the Accounts Office.
- Read the instructions on the back of the admission form to familiarise yourself with the rules of payment.